For the next generation of individual and organisational social innovators
Professional and organisational benefits, from recognition to leading-edge leadership opportunities, to building your competitive advantage and growing your professional network.
Say goodbye to old-fashioned local clubs. Say hi to a fully online association. Global. Modern. Fun.
WHY JOIN US?
become part of the growing social innovation leadership community
meet like-minded people online, wherever they are
- connect through the social media you already use (get access to our private LinkedIn group)
- grow your professional network faster
- get access to a strong collective voice to spread the message on a scale not feasible for you to achieve alone
- get access to our communication platform (newsletter, website, social media) to share your messages with our community
- find your future partners, employers, employees, sponsors, donors, consortium members, volunteers… and friends!
- get recognition as social innovation frontrunner
- lead the social innovation change and set the agenda of the movement
- profile yourself / your organisation / your brand as a leader in the field: showcase who you are and what you do
- get the chance to be featured in expert interviews and leader spotlight series
- have the opportunity to become a published author of the Social Innovation Academy and strengthen your position as a thought leader
- further your social innovation career
- …or switch to one!
- upskill yourself / your organisation to leverage the competitive advantages available through social innovation
- stay on top of cutting-edge global innovation trends
- get access to professional social innovation training powered by Social Innovation Academy experts to gain knowledge fast and improve your skills and competences
- work alongside other social innovation champions
- benefit from peer-to-peer learning, feedback, mentoring and support
- never miss an opportunity to take your work to the next level
- spread good vibes
- leverage sponsorship, volunteering and speaking opportunities
- support social innovations worth sharing and people worth following
- empower the communities that matter to you
- share your passion, talent and expertise with the world
- boost your ability to innovate for good
- get the opportunity to scale your good work
- help us change systems for the better and make social innovation a global movement
Be audacious, be bold, and be unreasonable.
You have the technology, the capital, the skills and the resources needed to address the biggest social challenges of our time. There has never been a better time to be a social innovator than right now – the need for your creations is right now.
Rutul Dave – Bright Funds (quote from causeartist.com)